THE BOOK "THE LOST BOY" TAKES PLACE iN OR AROUND THE 1970'S. iT MOSTLY TAKES PLACE iN THE FOSTER HOMES OF, LiLiAN (MRS. C) AND AUNT MARY. RiGHT NOW WHERE i AM AT iT TAKES PLACE AT THE HiLLCREST (A JAiL PLACE). THE CELL WHERE THE MAiN CHARACTER WAS PUT iN HAS DiRTY WHiTE CiNDER BLOCKS, iT HAS FADED WAXED CEMENT FLOOR, ON THE WALL THERE WAS A WALL MOUNTED BED COVERED WiTH A BLACK WOOL BLANKET, AND THERE ARE NO TOiLETS. HE WAS PUT iN THE C-WiNG HOUSE WHiCH iS SMALLER FOR MORE HYPERACTiVE KiDS. iN THE ViSiTORS ROOM THERE iS A GREY TABLE WITH BLACK METAL CHAiRS. iN THiS JAiL THERE ARE USUALLY FiGHTS OVER WHO GETS TO PLAY ON THE PiNGPONG TABLE. SO USUALLY THERE WOULD BE FiGHTS EVERYDAY.
!What I thought of blogging!
18 years ago
2 comments:
Usually when I think of orphaneges I thing of the one in the movie August Rush. Is this a true story?
Michelle-
What a great description of The Hillcrest! Your adjectives really brought to life the dreadful place that he had to live in. Could you imagine spending time in such a place? How long does he have to stay there? I think I mentioned before, but it's been a while since I read these books! Nicely done!
Post a Comment