Friday, October 10, 2008

.:WH4T i W0U1D CH4NG3:.

i WOULD LiKE TO CHANGE THE ENDiNG iN THE BOOK, "A CHiLD CALLED iT," i WOULD CHANGE THE PART AT THE VERY END WHEN DAVID GOES INTO THE NAVY, i DiDNT LiKE iT BECAUSE ALL iT DiD WAS MESS UP THE FLOW AND IT SEEMED LiKE HE JUST SLAPPED AND ENDiNG ON. iN THE BOOK THE AUTHOR iS USUALLY EXPRESSiNG HOW THE AUTHOR FEELS AND HiS THOUGHTS BUT IN THE END ALL HE SAiD WAS THiS iS WHERE A NEW ADVENTURE BEGiNS. iF i COULD CHANGE iT i WOULD ADD iN SOMETHiNG LiKE THE DAY BEFORE i GOT ON THE MY FiRST DAY AT MY NEW JOB, AN UNEXPECTED PHONE CALL CAME. AND THEN THEY SHOULD DO ANOTHER CONVERSATiON WiTH HiS MOM WHERE HiS MOM ACTUALLY TELLS HiM SHE LOVES HiM AND THAT EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER TOLD HiM SHE DID, SHE ALWAYS DiD. THEN THEY SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LiKE THAT WAS THE DAY i ACTUALLY FOUND THE LOVE i WAS LOOKiNG FOR AND NEVER REALiZED iT WAS ACTUALLY THERE. THE REAL ENDiNG iS ABOUT THE NAVY, i DONT SEE THE POiNT iN THAT BECAUSE THE WHOLE POiNT OF THE STORY WAS TO SAY HOW HE WAS TRYiNG TO FiND THE LOVE OF HiS MOM. BUT THE FACT THAT THE STORY WAS BASED ON REAL LiFE i GUESS i CAN'T CHANGE NOTHING.

3 comments:

Shaila said...

I usually don't like the way true stories end because in real life things don't always work out the way you want it to.

librarygirl said...

wow, that's sad. I totally agree with you on that. I'm sorry that I never commented on any of your things, I'm just so slow I've never got to get to them.
:)

J. Pingrey said...

Your point is a good one, because sometimes the way stories end is not always the way we'd like. But in real life, what happened is what happened. No way to change it.